Monday, September 21, 2009

Lizzie's sick but has super woman for a mom :)

Lizzie was throwing up all night so we had to decide who stayed home with her this morning. Spence's classes this semester are too involved to miss a whole day so it was up to me. I got a sub for my class and quickly copied everything he would need. Then I had to run to the store to get sprite and crackers for Lizzie. That was all between 7:30 and 8:30 this morning. The motorcycle wouldn't start so Spence had to take the car. Not a big deal since Elizabeth should stay home anyway. As we watched a show and she nibbled on crackers she fell asleep on my lap. I took her into bed by 9:30. When I came out of her room I thought I deserved to just sit and relax. After about ten minutes of that I decided the house needed to be cleaned and with working I don't get many opportunities for that. Before she got up at 11:45 this is everything I did (Spence thinks I was stuck in a time continuum, maybe he's right): cleaned the living room, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the theater room, cleaned the bathrooms, did all the dishes, took out all the garbages, mowed the lawn, did some laundry, and started the water on the lawn. Now that doesn't mean I scrubbed or vacuumed. That's next, but I can't believe how fast I did all that! Even though Lizzie's sick I feel like SUPER WOMAN!!

2 comments:

  1. Man you are super woman! That is so much to accomplish. I just felt good for having the energy to disinfect the house. Hope Lizzie is back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry she was that sick. It is horrible when the little tiny ones are throwing up. Anyways, I'm home now and I can't get that much done so kudos for you. I feel like I'm doing good if I get through preschool and can keep just the living room and kitchen clean. I guess I'll have to work harder at this stay at home mom thing.

    ReplyDelete