Friday, October 2, 2009

Where's my phone?

Okay so the other night I was headed to bed about midnight, but couldn't find my phone. Of course we use my phone for our morning alarm so we had to find it. Finally, after looking for a bit I had Spencer call it. As I start to follow the sound I realize it sounds like it's coming from Lizzie's room! I started whisper yelling at Spencer to stop so he wouldn't wake up Lizzie. Then I decided to sneak in and look around. Yeah, she sat up looking around so I dove for the ground so she couldn't see my face. I know she's not an idiot, but I was hoping she was tired enough she wouldn't notice the big lump on her floor. She kept sitting up, but I couldn't see my phone so I was finally going to leave. I thought if I hurried there was less of a chance of her seeing me. I ran out of the room. Lizzie started screaming! I still wonder what she thought when she saw me bolt for the door. Hmmm, anyway so I tell Spence to call it again cause she's awake, hoping we could find it while I calmed her down. As I'm holding Lizzie her leg starts vibrating! I just about died, somehow she had shoved my phone up her pants! It's no wonder she woke up, her leg was vibrating! Even Lizzie laughed about it. Now I'm nearly falling asleep after the BYU game, but she's really getting into the games so it was fun.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say I was laughing pretty hard at this one! Kids can do some amazing things, including hiding cell phones in weird places. Believe me, I know. Although we have never had a phone in the pants yet. But we have had all sorts of toys and food in the bottom of footy jammies before. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny!!! I got a good laugh out of it. I love how kids manage to sneak things away, and put them in funny hiding places. And they start so young too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this blog through Melissa's. Your little girl is really adorable and you look great. It is good to see you entered blog land. Our's is private, but I will send you an invite if you let me know what address you would like.
    Love ya
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete