Friday, October 9, 2009

Soldiers of Halla

So I just finished reading the last book in the Pendragon series and I LOVED it! Normally at the end of a series I love the characters so much that the endings are all a bit rushed. This was perfect. Don't worry I won't give anything away for anyone who wanted to read them. I felt like it really did complete the series. I wasn't left wishing for something else or needing more closure. It even made me cry which doesn't happen often. My mom always says I'm emotionally constipated. Anywho there's a part at the ending that reminded me of Brian and Spencer and our families, the plan of salvation, and I don't know life in general. All in all, a good read!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read that series, even though I'm an avid reader, and haven't had much desire since this post. But you've peeked my interest and I now may have to read it ( :

    ReplyDelete