Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Getting hit by a recall
So I've never been part of a recall before, but I can no longer say that. I'm fairly positive that Daniel's formula was part of this whole beetle recall thing going on. My mom warned me about it, but since it wasn't a major health risk I wasn't too worried. Then I got a letter in the mail from Sam's Club saying the same thing. They wanted me to bring back any of the formula that was left for a full refund. The funny thing is he had basically finished it. It was one of those huge ones for $30. I wasn't going to pass up getting a refund, especially since we were going to need more anyway. Most of you know that Daniel is a puker. It seems half of everything that goes down comes right back up. The doctor doesn't think it's acid reflux or anything like that, just that he spits up a lot. Lately it's been way worse. On Sunday he got my dad and I pretty good. It all just kept coming up. I never thought it was the formula because we only give it to him once or twice during the night. Plus he doesn't just spit up formula. He spits up my milk too. Well I returned the said formula and suddenly his spitting up has become far more normal as opposed to the flood it was before. So even though it wasn't a recall that was mandatory it has definitely helped us out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yikes! I'm glad the spitting is better. Who knew a bad can of formula could make it worse?!
ReplyDelete