Friday, November 19, 2010
Towers of Midnight
Wow! Can I just say, WOW! I just finished the latest book in the Wheel of Time series and I had to blog about it. Don't worry, no spoilers since I know some of you will be reading it. I just wanted to blog about how I feel now that I finished. I have never read a book before where I got so immersed in the characters that upon finishing, I physically, emotionally, and mentally felt drained when I closed it. I don't normally cry much, but when this finished I wanted some way to release my emotions. Unfortunately I have no one to talk to because we're all sharing books so I must send it off to one of them to finish it. Then I can finally talk about it with someone who understands and loves these characters as much as I do. Light, if I could just read the next one NOW I would be so happy! It's a good thing I only have to wait a year. Ok I've been immersed in the world too long cause I used the word light when I was frustrated. Haha I fully admit I am a Wheel of Time geek and I'm loving every minute of it! I'll just love it more when I have people to talk to about it. Robert Jordan (and now Brandon Sanderson) has amazed me with his plots. I don't know how a person can create a world like this, but I'm very grateful this Thanksgiving for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment