Sunday, November 21, 2010
4 months and the dentist
So this past week Daniel had his 4 month check up. He's 13 lb 4 oz and 23 1/4 in long. He slowed down a lot since the last check up. We figured out he was only ever getting about an ounce when he'd eat so instead I've been pumping three times a day so he can get more, and then we supplement it with frozen milk or formula. I can't believe how much he's eating! He's eating about 4 oz every two hours. He's so much happier and pleasant now that he's not starving all day long. He doesn't have any sort of schedule, but that's not for lack of trying. One night he'll sleep through almost the entire time waking up maybe once, then another night he's up every two hours. Overall he sleeps from 8-7 and wakes up two times. His naps are horrible because he won't sleep longer than about 30 min. It's rare for him to make it an hour. Luckily with the change in food though he's been so much more fun. He did have pink eye and some kind of yeast thing. If I tried to clean his rolls on his neck he'd end up bleeding no matter how soft I was. Come to find out it was a yeast problem there and on his chubby thighs. We just thought he had too many rolls so we weren't cleaning him good enough. The cream has been working great. His neck and thighs are all cleared up and pink eye is gone. He's rolling over and grabbing things to play with. He takes a pacifier now, but he'd rather eat his own fist. He talks SO much! One of his voices sounds like he's the godfather. I'll have to try and get a recording. It makes me laugh so much! Lizzie had her first dentist appt. which was quite traumatic. I already knew it would be with how she acts at the doctors. She had no cavities and after she calmed down she acted like she loved the dentist because he gave her a bunch of stuff. Other than that we've just been fighting colds, going to BYU games, and trying to make it through the semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment