These are in no particular order, but the other night Spence and I
were talking about how many things we're looking forward to that are
coming out in the next few months. I'm sure I've forgotten some, but I
thought it would be great to document our thoughts. This is mostly my
list with a few that both of us like. :)
final book in the Matched trilogy comes out Nov. 13
final book in Heroes of Olympus comes out Oct. 2
I seriously can't wait for this one!!! I'd fill this with exclamation
points, but I think you get the idea. The 13th and final book of The
Wheel of Time with a tentative release date of Jan. 8!
Not sure exactly why, but I'm super excited to see the new Bourne, Aug. 10.
If you haven't seen previews, look them up. I stumbled on this, but I thought it looked so fun...Nov. 21.
Yay, yay, yay! They made it! Brings me back to falling in love with
Lord of the Rings with my guy friends in our senior year. I will never
forget that midnight showing! Dec. 14 baby!
Not
sure why this went off center, but the beginning of a new Halo trilogy
comes out Nov. 6. We're always excited for a new video game we can play
together. :)
The third book in the I am Number Four series comes out Aug. 21.
The second book in the Michael Vey series comes out Aug. 14.
final book in the Matched trilogy comes out Nov. 13
final book in Heroes of Olympus comes out Oct. 2
I seriously can't wait for this one!!! I'd fill this with exclamation
points, but I think you get the idea. The 13th and final book of The
Wheel of Time with a tentative release date of Jan. 8!
Not sure exactly why, but I'm super excited to see the new Bourne, Aug. 10.
If you haven't seen previews, look them up. I stumbled on this, but I thought it looked so fun...Nov. 21.
Yay, yay, yay! They made it! Brings me back to falling in love with
Lord of the Rings with my guy friends in our senior year. I will never
forget that midnight showing! Dec. 14 baby!
Not
sure why this went off center, but the beginning of a new Halo trilogy
comes out Nov. 6. We're always excited for a new video game we can play
together. :)
The second book in the Michael Vey series comes out Aug. 14.
No comments:
Post a Comment