So I told you all how Lizzie marches into her room when we tell her it's bedtime. Well she's starting to figure out how to play jokes on me. I told her to go to bed, but didn't specify hers. She grins and giggles at me from the hallway where we turn to either go to her room or ours. As I head to her room she laughs and runs at our bed. She thought she was the funniest person in the world cause she tricked me. Ok and I busted up too so I threw her on to the bed and we rolled around laughing for a bit before we really did march off to bed.
That is awesome. i love it when kids get to the funny stage, where they think they are so funny for coming up with things like that.
ReplyDeleteI love the things that kids do! It's so cute to see them being funny and learning their way in the world.
ReplyDelete