Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I love having time off school! It's so great to get a break. On Wednesday we went to see Tran-Siberian Orchestra with my sister Julie and her husband Colby. We hardly ever go on dates so it was great to double with them! TSO was and always will be absolutely fabulous!! It always makes me so excited for the holiday season. They put on one heck of a show too! While watching I decided the music awards would be so much better if they got rid of all the junky nasty performers and let TSO run the show. Plus the musicians would all have talent. :) Angus, the cute guitarist ran right up by us in the stands. Then after we went to my nephew's birthday. He's five and I still can't believe it! Thursday was filled with oh so yummy deliciousness from my mom and dad while I wrote down recipes. Although I don't think I really can replicate their cooking. I'm still dreaming of that pumpkin pie. Mmmmmm good thing there's leftovers! Friday I went shopping with some of my family. I know I know Debrah shopping?! The world must be ending! Ok so I went in support. Did I like it? Let's just say I won't be repeating the experience although I did get pretzel and cheese. That was yummy. Then later that night we went up to temple square which was cool cause we were able to share it with my sister's boyfriend who isn't a member. He was asking all sorts of questions. Lizzie just wanted food. She did think the nativity scene was pretty cool though. Saturday we did our special ornaments with my mom and dad then while everyone went to the super cool BYU-Utah game I went on a car date with Spence. My brother rushed the field at the end of the game! In your face Utah! Anywho the car date was cool cause we just talked and spent time together while Lizzie napped. Needless to say I'm already looking forward to these next three weeks being over. I wish I had the whole month of December off!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear you had a great thanksgving weekend! Going on a date is the best ever! Too bad we all didn't have more time in our lives for things like that, huh? I hope I make it through the next three weeks too. I think I say that every year though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet a short work week would be nice! Sounds like an excellent Thanksgiving. I am so bummed about missing out on temple square this year, but there is NO way i could work it out right now.

    ReplyDelete