Friday, November 20, 2009
Mmmm Thanksgiving...
I can't wait for Thanksgiving!! I absolutely love the holidays. I've been excited for Christmas since the first day of October. Don't worry I still haven't given in and put up decorations, but just wait til right after Thanksgiving. Mmmm turkey, mashed potatoes, yams with marshmallows, stuffing, cranberry sauce. I think I just drooled on the keyboard. :) Totally worth it though. Anywho, life's been good. Spence has been able to balance his school, home, and filming lives so we get to see him a lot more. I think it's also due to all the other guys in the production company have to catch up on homework too. I've finished all but one assignment for my Fall master's classes. Lizzie is becoming all bruises. She never has before cause she's so cautious. Last night I tossed her on our bed and didn't realize she was holding a mini heinz glass ketchup bottle. It hit her right between her eyes creating an insta-bruise that went through her right eyelid. Then today at daycare she tripped on blocks and hit her left eye on the entertainment center. Poor girl. Lately she's loved doing baths in our tub cause we have jets which make the bubbles look like they came out of a movie. If you've ever seen Gnome Mobile, picture what the gnomes look like when they fight over the guy. That's her, she is covered head to toe in bubbles. One of these days I'll get a picture of it. She likes to play pretend with me and Spence. Tonight for the first time I told her it was time for bed. She screamed for about a second and then marched into her room waiting for Spence to lift her into the crib. I know it probably doesn't sound cute, but it really was. She just toddled in and yelled for Dad. Enjoy your Thanksgivings everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now I'm starving! I'm am very excited for thanksgiving myself! I'm also a little nervous as I am hosting it for the first time, but I'm sure everything will turn out great. I hope you have a great holiday! Kids and bruises go hand in hand. I learned that a couple of years ago. Then again, I have a crazy little boy ( :
ReplyDeleteThanksgiving is such a wonderful, yummy holiday!! I am getting so anxious for it to be here already!! Poor Lizzie and bruises!! i know how that goes. They all go through that stage, but it sill makes you feel so bad for them!
ReplyDelete