Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Halloween and life
Here's some Halloween pics of Lizzie. She absolutely loved being dressed up as a duck. We got her dressed in front of the mirror and she'd laugh and say duck the whole time. She definitely loved getting all the candy too. She is now officially walking, finally giving up on crawling everywhere. The duck costume made it difficult though cause it was just barely too short for her so it kind of pulled funny, but she still kept trying. Now she wants me to walk everywhere with her. If I'm sitting down she comes and yanks on my finger until I get up. Her hands are so teeny that she can only hold on to one finger, but she grabs it so hard I start losing circulation. I don't mind though. With work I'm just glad for the time I get with her.



So I realized I always give info on Lizzie and thought I'd let people know what's going on with me and Spence. Spence is constantly filming and he loves it. He's starting his own production company and they've actually had a few paying jobs. Hopefully more will come soon. He's been working really hard so I can be a stay-at-home mom next year. This year has been pretty rough on me for various reasons. I try to stay positive though, but he can see through it. That's why he's been trying to get this production company going. If you want to see some of his videos go to youtube and type in Spencer Scanlon or thegeirge. It should pull them up. I'd post em, but the blog won't post things that big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is absolutely adorable and I am not prejudiced even if I am the grandmother. I didn't realize how enlightened I would be by reading a blog. My grandbabies are the cutest.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little duck! I hope things take off for Spencer, and that it works out for you to stay home soon.
ReplyDeleteDebrah, I love the costume. I wish I could have seen how happy and funny she was. She is so cute. Call me anytime you need to. I know how hard it was for me to be working and not at home. I don't really know how hard it is for you but please talk to me when you need it.
ReplyDeleteOh that duck costume is priceless!! I love it! I am so glad you posted about what else is going on with you guys too, I always learn a lot to new things. I hope it all works out very soon for Spencer's production company to take off. I can imagine you just want to get everything worked out and settled.
ReplyDelete