Monday, February 1, 2010

Fall can not come soon enough!!!!!!

Ugh I can't wait for the next two books in Robert Jordan's series. I seriously don't think I can survive til Fall for the next one! How after eleven books do he and Brandon Sanderson create a book you can NEVER put down?! Every single chapter enthralled me. I never wanted to leave the characters. How can they keep track of that many? I swear there are twenty or more stories going on at once. As we'd leave one character and go to another I'd be mad for like a paragraph and then be drawn up in that one. Grrrr! Curse you waiting and patience. I don't think I've developed either! Andrea I'm so glad you guys read these so I have someone to talk to and commiserate with. By the way which is your favorite story in this one? That goes for anyone who has read The Gathering Storm. When I was reading I longed to get back to Egwene, but now that I'm done I want more of Mat and Rand. That last chapter nearly killed me knowing it would end. I saw the epilogue and fell over against Spencer making him look up when they came out. I seriously want the Seanchan to bite it though. They seriously irritate me now. For those of you who haven't read the Wheel of Time it's absolutely fabulous! Looooong but fabulous and this book has made all my efforts of reading it totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment