Here are a couple pictures from Daniel's blessing on Sunday.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
A job, stroller, blanket, and blessing
Hooray! Spence just got hired on with an awesome company! When we decided back in February that I wouldn't go back to work this year we had no prospects of a job, but felt like we should trust that something would come along. He's been working part-time with BYU magazine doing all of their video/internet stuff. Since we had my last paycheck a few weeks ago we started thinking I might need to find a job. I'm happy to say that doesn't have to happen! I get to for sure stay at home, which will be good since Daniel's so needy. The job is so perfect for Spence. He's been wanting to start his own production company to get things going for himself. This new job is exactly that, a group of people that started their own production company. They're based out of Colorado, but are moving out here by the end of this year. For now Spence will edit from home and just drive out there every couple of weekends. There are a bunch of things that make this the perfect job for him so I'm just glad it came along. He'll be able to finish school this year and work full-time without being gone all the time.
Here are a couple pictures from Daniel's blessing on Sunday.
Obviously he'd rather be eating than dressed up and taking a picture.
Here are a couple pictures of the "big sister blanket" my mom and dad helped me make. Lizzie loves the animals. Spence is jealous that it always looks so comfy. :)

Ah the new double jogging stroller. We sold our single one finally so I could order this double one. I love being able to go out for walks again. Lizzie wasn't so sure about selling her favorite stroller. When she saw us loading it up in the other person's car she had a total meltdown yelling "stoller!!" over and over again. I finally got her calmed down by letting her say goodbye to the stroller. I'm sure the other person thought it was weird. What can I say, Lizzie loves her walks. Now she's just as attached to the new one. She's kinda sliding out of it in this picture.
Here are a couple pictures from Daniel's blessing on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so happy for Spencer!!! You guys needed a break and I am glad it's all working out. It's even better for it to be such a great job and what he wants to do. Awesome! And Daniel looks so cute all dressed up for his blessing. What a sweetie! And I love the stroller! I keep debating on whether or not I am going to need one. Josh still sits in a stroller alot and we have a new one coming. So that may just be in my future... LOL!
ReplyDeleteYay for Spencer! That's awesome! I love the stroller- did you ever end up finding a good deal?
ReplyDelete