Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Life with two little cutie pies

Ah finally Daniel might be getting on a bit of a routine. After many sleepless nights I'm glad he seems to be figuring out what night time is for, at least most nights. The two of them are so adorable with each other. Lizzie loves being with him. She thinks everything he does is amazing and interesting, even his crying. She'll come running through the house to tell me he's talking, crying, hungry, or whatever else she thinks he wants. For the most part he doesn't mind her face pushed right up against his. He'll smile and laugh at her when she's talking to him. I still can't believe I'm lucky enough to stay home with these cute munchkins. He just wants to eat all day long. At 6 weeks he's already gained almost four pounds and two inches. He's already as big as Lizzie was at 6 months. He looks so huge to me and Spencer. Whenever we're showering him we call him Jabba cause of his rolls and chub. Lizzie's obsessed with taking pictures right now. She always wants to cheese it for the camera. It's been so fun to not be pregnant and be able to run around with Lizzie. She loves going exercising, which for her is riding in the stroller. She's like my little shadow. Everything I'm doing she wants to do so I always have lots of help with cooking and cleaning. :) We just made delicious sugar cookies thanks to Katie's recipe. They tasted like Granny B's cookies and were oh so delicious! Spence just started school today so this is the first week of his new schedule. It'll be great when this semester is done cause right now he's taking 13 credits as well as working 20 hours for the magazine and 30 hours for the Family Learning Tree. I'll have to do a blog just about that company. They are so interesting with everything they do for families. I'm excited for him to be getting started though cause he only has two semesters left! Surprisingly I did miss going back to school a bit. I really didn't think I'd miss it at all, but I was kinda sad I didn't get to start another year. Luckily these two kids are so fun I love being at home and wouldn't change it for the world. Ok well, maybe if the world is in some serious peril I might, but only then! Just kidding! I know I'm a dork, probably one of the reasons I have so much fun with a two-year old. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad I didn't get to meet that little Lizzie when my family got together. What a cutie pie. I want to see a picture of this little Jabba ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chubby babies! I'm sure Lizzie loves having you all day.

    ReplyDelete