Friday, September 10, 2010

Yogurt Surprise

So we've been trying to help Lizzie for quite some time with her stomach, basically over a year and a half. Now we've started trying Activia since it seems to help a lot of other people. I was worried at first cause she eats so little I didn't know if I could get her to finish a whole one by herself. Plus I didn't want to spend all day trying to get her to finish it. Luckily routine is all she needed to eat it all. We always sit at the table and eat it right after we go exercise. It's become a morning snack. So far it does seem to be helping. Now why the yogurt surprise? Lizzie approaches her eating like it's a treasure hunt for berries. She was shocked the first time she found one, asking what it was. Now that she knows the yogurt has berries she yells for them all the time. "More berries!" "Got a berry!" Besides that we're just trying to survive the weekend without Spence since he's off on his first business trip to Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment