Monday, March 1, 2010

the rest of the pictures and....


First, we just found out today we're having a boy! I was excited either way, but Spence is way excited for a boy since it'll be the first on his side. Everything looks great, due date's still July 19th. Yay for halfway! Now on to the pictures. I finally figured out how to post them faster so I could put the rest on so here goes the explaining. When we got back from Disneyland I made homemade cinnamon and caramel rolls for the first time ever! I had to take a picture cause it was soooo delicious! Haven't tried the caramel rolls yet cause there were so many that I froze those so I'll try 'em this week.

These two pictures show Lizzie's new obsessions. Ignore the spilled milk from her breakfast. :) She loves wearing sunglasses. She thinks she's the coolest person ever when she has them. Just recently she's also become obsessed with the camera. She gets mad every time I put it away. I love that she wants to cheese it up!
Her next obsession, basketball, which is weird cause although me and Spence like sports we don't by any means love them. She is a lover of all things basketball. I have to apologize to my mom for a couple of the pictures. She was in the middle of sneezing in one and coughing in the other, but they were the best ones of Lizzie. Besides you still look great mom! This first one is during the opening when they introduce the team like they're a rock band. The main lights go out and there are spotlights flashing all around. It's crazy. As you can see Lizzie is in awe every single time.Right after the team came out her next favorite, the dancers (cheerleaders/cougarettes).
This is just a picture of right after the team came out, just so you can see what she was watching.

She was so hyper about the game she kept jumping out of our arms like she was on a trampoline. Every time the crowd boos the ref she laughs. She claps and yells totally getting into it.
I finally got her to take a picture with me. She's still kinda dodging out of the way, but I like it still. The good news we got free chocolate cake cause they scored 80. The bad news they lost by two points and lost their home winning streak. :( I guess on to baseball for our sports nut. These last ones are all with Lizzie in her fairy skirt from the dollar store (and chocolate of course). She doesn't like it for more than a few minutes, but for those few minutes she loves playing with it. Again totally cheesing it up for the camera.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having a boy guys!!!!! How exciting! And I love all those pictures of Lizzie! She is sooo adorable. I love how into basketball she gets. Makes me laugh! Maybe she will play one day!:)

    ReplyDelete