Wednesday, April 14, 2010
last the best of all the game
So I think I win for Christmas spirit because I'm sure we're the last ones to hold on to it. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I just took the Christmas tree down and got the last couple lights put away. I figured after I mowed the lawn that I probably shouldn't have our Charlie Brown tree up anymore even if it wasn't real noticeable. Last year Tamrah got me to finally take it down when she saw it via online chatting. I was mostly waiting for Spence to do it, but I just don't think I can have visiting teachers over one more time with it up. So I'm curious, anyone else ever leave a Christmas tree up until mid-April?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't say that I have although it's pretty big so it would be a lot more obvious than yours was.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny!!! We alwyas take ours down teh day after christmas. We have too... we always have had kids who broke too many things and it is usually in our way anyway.
ReplyDeleteWow, can't say we have ever left our tree up that long ( : Ours came down 6 days after Christmas. I was tired of Parker playing with the ornaments.
ReplyDelete