Not like we're trying to rush Lizzie or anything. We hadn't planned on this for another six months, but she has become completely obsessed with using the toilet. She wants to go all the time. Then she gets mad when I say I have to put the diaper back on after she's done. If we did, we'd wait a week or so til Spence is home with her all week. Any thoughts?
I say go for it. Kyrie did the same thing but we held back because we were moving cross country. Because we waited it was forever before she would do it again. You can always try it and if doesn't work try again in a few months. Good Luck! For me potty training is one of the worst things ever.
ReplyDeleteWow, is she already that old? Go for it. Girls often potty train earlier than boys. If she is interested now and you have the time and motivation to do it it's a good time.
ReplyDeleteThey are ready when they're ready, and if you miss that window she may regress and not be ready again for a while. With baby coming though, I would say hurry and get her potty trained, or wait until she is used to baby before you try to potty train. Having a baby throws everything through a loop. Potty training is so not fun though, so just be prepared mentally. It's at least as hard on the parents as it is the child. Good luck!
ReplyDelete