Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Aaaah Spring Break!

Life has been kinda crazy the last couple weeks. I just finished with my first cohort student which was good and frustrating. It's kinda frustrating just to have someone following you around all day, but I did learn a lot about myself as a teacher. I haven't been able to see my growth even though my principal and mentor have both told me that. Watching a cohort showed my what I have learned and how I've grown so overall it was a good experience, but also will be more relaxing now that it's done. Spencer has had quite the semester. He's been doing some major hard/time consuming classes with school. Then he started a part-time job and of course he's always working on films on the side. He's amazing. I don't know how he does so much and still gives me and Lizzie as much time as he can. He just finished filming his scene from Ghost and the Darkness which looks SO AWESOME! I can't believe how talented he is. I'll post a link next week when he gets it all edited. Unfortunately he's had to put off some final papers so this week has been all about getting everything turned in before the end of the semester. I've helped with what I can, but that's mostly just been research, encouragement, and doing house type stuff. So far my spring break has consisted of helping on the film set, helping with homework, playing with Lizzie, and cleaning the house. I've loved every minute of it. I can't wait til I can just be a stay-at-home mom/wife. We were able to hang out with some of my family and Spencer's family for Easter which was lots of fun. Lizzie LOVED finding eggs. Eggs are one of her favorite food so she thought it was the coolest thing. I've actually been doing random egg hunts just around the house because of all the stupid snow. It kept the two of us busy while we couldn't go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment