Sunday, April 25, 2010

confused

So I'm kinda confused. Most of the blogs I follow show me when they update so I can see the new post, but there are about three that don't show up for some reason. I can look at them if I click on them, but I never know when they've been updated. It's way weird. They do happen to be private ones, but some of the ones that work are both private and public so I don't know what's going on. Is there a setting I need to change or something?

1 comment:

  1. On the blog lists, private blogs will not show up. You either just have to keep looking at them to keep yourself updated, or ask the blog author, like me since I have a private blog, for example, to put you on their e-mail list so that it automatically e-mails you the posts when they post. Then if you want to comment, you log on and comment. I just keep my private blogger friends on a certain list on my favorites list, and then I check them all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete