Monday, May 10, 2010

Freedom!

After a few months of living with one of Spence's friends I'm happy to say our house is ours once again! His friend was actually pretty easygoing, but now that we're in our own place it's hard to have that suddenly change, especially with another baby nearly here. Mother's Day was great. We were able to spend the morning at my family's and the evening at the Scanlon's. Julie and Colby were up to visit so we went to a baseball game with them where, of course, I got a bit too much sun. People at work have started asking how I'm getting so tan cause I'm usually pale, but it's just lack of thinking on my part. I get Lizzie covered and forget about myself. The best part was that even though both Lizzie and I had colds, we got to spend the whole weekend just relaxing with Spencer. After two yummy meals, french dip with my family and fish with asparagus at Scanlon's, we spent the evening tossing around these ball pillows that Deanna got from IKEA. It was a riot. Spence, Britton, Deanna, and I juggled the balls between the four of us while Rory kept trying to throw in more. Don't think we ever made it past six. Lizzie had a blast cause they were all bright colors so she had fun grabbing the color we'd ask for. She still doesn't care for orange, but now she's getting pretty good at telling us what colors things are, although yellow and purple are still her favorite. Next time I'm up there I'll get pictures of Lizzie with all the pillows. They really were fun. I may have to get some for our house.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a blast and a half!!!! And so good to hear you guys have freedom again! I didn't know you had anyone living there with you. How are you feeling these days, anyway?

    ReplyDelete