Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last day of school

Ah the last day of school. It's crazy to think I get to stay home with Lizzie and the new guy now. I'm so excited to just be home with them and not worried about thirty other kids though. It'll probably hit me a lot more when August comes and I don't have to take care of a classroom, but who knows? I might just be grateful I don't have to get one ready. :) Doctors appointment went great yesterday. Everything's good. It's funny though cause he's been my doctor since he delivered me so he knows the whole family. He was super excited to hear I'm staying home with the two kids. He was even excited about hearing what jobs Spence is applying for. I don't know what I'll do when he retires. It's nice to have someone who totally knows your family and is an incredible doctor too.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited you get to stay at home with the kids from now on too! It's a blessing, but a very busy job! What jobs is Spencer applying for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also super excited for you. It's a lot of work but worth it. Yeah, it will be hard when he retires. I haven't figured out who I'm going to see with this new one. It's kind of hard when your doctor who has delivered both your kids is all the sudden not around for the next one. Especially when you like the doctor.

    ReplyDelete