Thursday, June 3, 2010
Yay for beanbags!
I'm so grateful for the giant beanbag from Larry and Jen! The last few days I've been in enough pain that Spence and my mom wouldn't let me lift or do anything. It was getting really boring. I'm pretty sure the problem is that this boy isn't going to be Lizzie's petite 5 1/2 lbs. My back has been killing, which was normal with Lizzie, but the only way to fix it was to have a pillow behind me for support. Problem is with this baby, he's big enough that even small pillows arch my stomach too much so my lower ab muscles were causing even more pain. Spence had to literally help me walk to bed, but after sleeping everything was fine so we decided we'll wait til my appointment next week to talk to the doctor, not that he can do anything about it. Oh wells. However, last night I figured out some things not to do (sit in our theater room chairs) and some things that made it better (the beanbag!). The beanbag supported everything perfectly no matter how I lay on it so for the next month and a half it's my designated chair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It might help if you stay away from capitol reef too. I'll bet that didn't help matters too much.
ReplyDeleteOh man how awful! sorry about your pain. Glad you figured out the beanbag!
ReplyDelete