Our Old West wedding in Yellowstone!Thursday was our 4 year anniversary and the first time we really did anything for it. In fact last year we totally forgot about it. It was one of the best days. We started with my dr. appt. then got donuts and fresh bagels from Ream's for breakfast. We picked up my mom and headed off to Seven Peaks for an hour or so. Lizzie loved it of course. It was a perfect day for it because even at 11 it was so hot the water felt amazing. After that we dropped Lizzie off to Deanna so we could go on a date to the Cheesecake Factory. We haven't done a date without her since I think Novemberish so it was nice to just be the two of us for a meal. Cheesecake Factory is the best. Their menu is huge, like 19 pages! Spence got a Jamaican chicken and shrimp thing that was great. He's really starting to have a thing for plantains. I got chicken with mozzarella and mushrooms and of course mashed potatoes. We have so much for leftovers. Of course we had to get cheesecake to go though. We both ended up getting chocolate type cheesecakes. Mmmm that's what I'm eating right now! Then we came home and just relaxed, playing with Lizzie the rest of the day. Once she was in bed we finished the night laughing with Music and Lyrics and I fell asleep while Spence played Batman. One of the most perfect, relaxing days I've ever had.
The Dr. appt. went fine. Still not gaining weight and still measuring small, but I guess that's my normal. He hasn't been concerned at all because although I'm not gaining weight really, I am still getting bigger, just slowly. In other words the baby is obviously taking everything from me. Considering how much ice cream and other oh so delicious foods I've been eating I am kinda surprised I'm not gaining weight, but I'm not complaining. They did find out I have apparently had a UTI for a while because it was bad enough yesterday that the nurse knew without even doing the test. Apparently my body likes being pregnant though cause the last one I had made me want to fall over dead and I didn't even know about this one. No pain or anything, but I'll still have to get some medicine sometime today to take care of it. Yay for four weeks left!
No comments:
Post a Comment