Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day

I absolutely loved Mother's Day this year.  I woke up to a scavenger hunt that led me to some awesome coupons Spence gave me like breakfast in bed, massage (which he hates to give or get), lunch of my choice, and a night out.  He felt bad, thinking it was lame, but I loved it.  Church was amazing.  The speakers were all men and they did a great job of uplifting us women for what we do instead of making us feel bad for not being perfect. :)  All the women were able to go to Relief Society, which was so spiritually uplifting.  It reminded me how much I love the sisters in this ward and how lucky we are to live here.  When we eventually move I will definitely miss it.  The kids were so adorable and great all day.  I know a miracle, right?  We were able to visit both of our moms and give them this video Spence made of the kids.  The kids have become obsessed.  They watch it over and over again.   Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!
http://www.vimeo.com/23537118

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day!!! I got the peace and quiet I sometimes long for, but not in the way I imagined it-sick in bed with strep all day ) : That video was so good! We watched it and I was very impressed (: Go Spencer!

    ReplyDelete