
First here are a couple pictures we took when we went swimming with my mom and Spencer. Lizzie loves kicking and paddling her arms. Not sure if it was just the swimming lessons or what, but she absolutely loves when we go swimming now. Still doesn't like floating on her back though, but since she's hated that from the first bath I think it'll take a bit to break that habit.

Here are the birthday pictures. First Spence wanted to make a tunnel from her door to the living room so when she'd wake up she'd go through the tunnel and come out where everything was decorated. Luckily we had all these things laying around the house from me teaching!

Here's the end of the tunnel, leading into the living room.

She LOVED opening presents. Even things that I thought were boring, she'd find something exciting about it. Every time she opened one she had to play with it before going to another one. This is of her reading one of her books she got. She had to finish before she'd move on to another present. Nice morning hair!

Here she's got one of the balloons. We still have these all over our living room because she plays with them every day. She runs up to me or Spencer and yells "Ready? Captch!" Then of course she screams "I got it!" every time we catch it or she catches it. This includes when it falls to the ground and she picks it up. She figures that's just as amazing as catching it out of the air. I'm sure they'll eventually all pop, but until then it definitely makes for a fun game.

Here's a look at the tunnel. It was like being little kids again. For a day and a half we had to crawl through the tunnel to get anywhere. I'm glad Spence thought of this. It was a blast even though Lizzie could walk through it, the little shrimp.

The birthday girl with probably her favorite toy, a play stroller. She would take this everywhere if we let her, the cutie. We had green eggs and ham for breakfast as that's her most recent favorite book. At night when Spence reads it she starts shouting "Sam I am, Sam I am!"

Tada! The nemo cupcake birthday cake! Ok so I mostly just came up with the idea. I was planning on doing the whole thing, but you know Spence. As soon as he realized what I was doing he had to lend his artistic skills and I'm definitely not complaining. I did the blue base, but did all the fancy designs and characters. Lizzie loved it. Of course she wanted to eat Dori so we had to dig into the middle for a Dori cupcake.

Lizzie with her cake. She still talks about it. Now when we say it's someone's birthday she's decided everyone needs Nemo cupcakes.

As always, our dainty little eater. Never has grown out of that.


My mom and dad have free tickets to the Owlz baseball games so of course we did her party just outside the ballpark and then finished the night with a baseball game and fireworks. Two more of her favorite things. She had so much fun being able to play with her cousins and having so many of her family there. She still talks about how much fun her birthday was so thanks to everyone who could be there and make it so special for her! By the way, totally love this picture at the game, the little cheeser!
No comments:
Post a Comment