Monday, July 12, 2010

No more waiting!

Yay! After my doctor's appointment today he scheduled me to go in and get started on Wednesday even though I'm not due until next Monday. I'm not complaining though. He made me go a week over with Lizzie so not sure what the change is, maybe being our second. I don't know, but only two more days!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for having a date!!! I am glad you only have a couple more days! Sometimes knowing the end is in sight is all that matters, huh? COngrats and post lot's of pictures of the new little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry!!! The end is so hard, so I'm glad it's so close now! good luck with the delivery. Can't wait to hear about your new little fellow! I'm so sad I missed you guys when you came up. The timing of both sides reunion of sorts couldn't have been worse.

    ReplyDelete